I am currently setting up an Asterisk server. The first milestone of the project consists in linking a softphone in a LAN with the ISDN network.
- Asterisk introduction
- Wiki Asterisk
- Short and good FAQ
- VOIP Phones
- VOIP +Linux (German)
- Asterisk Application Note
- Asterisk and kphone
- Asterisk Whitepaper (PDF)
- Asterisk: A Bare-Bones VoIP Example
- Asterisk+ISDN4Linux: Install and configure Asterisk for ISDN4Linux. Also a description of chan_capi.
- German company doing Asterisk
- How to get started with asterisk
- PC Magazine: Online Extra: Asterisk: An Open-Source PBX Gateway
- Guide To Asterisk: with instructions for installation in Red Hat
- Eikonex: company doing Asterisk
LINUX + ISDN
- gnome-o-phone No standard protocol. Thought for peer2peer.
- SIP phones
- Diva Server 4BRI: Active ISDN adapter, supporting eight calls simultaneously
This page has been accessed:.